Monday, November 30, 2009

Now on Facebook

I just joined Facebook hoping that I would easily be able to advertise for Pilates and yoga but it is all too complicated for me. I think I will just redirect people to my blog if they want to know what's going on. I tried to create an advertisement where I would pay per click for the month of December but they won't let me. They want more money.
Yelp stopped publishing my wonderful reviews. Maybe Facebook will come through and I will see the light that so many people have found in cyberland.
Off to get a great night sleep before waking up early for bike class at M2. And then a session with my rockin' trainer Nikki.

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend Twitter - I use it for my blog and design business and it's been great -- call me if you want any Twitter advice! I think it could be a great spot for you! xoxo Lissa

    ReplyDelete