Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another day at the beach

Today is my last day in Goa. I have an 11pm train to Cochin tonight. This will be my first overnight train anywhere. I am not looking forward to the squat toilets on the train. It will be a 15 hour train ride. I have my pinky ball and theraband so that I can stretch out while on the train. I think I am on the top bunk so that will give me a little privacy.

Last night I had a difficult time sleeping. I kept waking up thinking that there was a bug on me. It was probably just sand because I don't have any new bug bites this morning.

I took some video of the guy in his loin cloth with his girlfriend. My new friend Ronald says he is doing Tai Chi. I don't know... the people in Golden Gate Park do not look like they are doing what this guy is doing. You decide. If I am not completely successful in uploading this video now, I will show it to you when I get home in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment