Friday, November 20, 2009

More videos

The first video that I am posting is from Auroville, the place where I first stayed in India. It is 3 hours south of Chennai. The golf ball structure has an amazing meditation space in the middle which I described in an earlier blog. Also, the red brick structures around the golf ball are actually meditation spaces, each dedicated to a different aspect of one's humanity. For example, one is dedicated to Aspiration, so if this is a trait that you feel you need to work on, you would book a time to meditate in that chamber. Click here to watch. I am not talking because I was supposed to remain silent, even in the surrounding gardens.

I went to Chittambiram with my friend Arpita to see the Nataraj Temple. Here is the entrance way. Click here. It is about 2 hours from Pondicherry and Auroville. We shared the taxi ride there and back. It was a lovely day. We ended the adventure with a wonderfully glamorous dinner on the rooftop restaurant near the beach in Pondicherry.

The next video is a temple that I visited after my stay in Auroville and Pondicherry. You can see people standing in line to get their ash. I needed to stay quiet here as well because technically I was not supposed to photograph. Click here to watch.

I also went to the Ramakrishna Temple in Chennai. Click here to compare. So calm.

OK, I will upload more videos soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment