Wednesday, October 21, 2009

DAY 1 in Mumbai

I arrived to the hotel last night at 3am. Still congested from before. I walked around for about 40 minutes this morning. Couldn't find anything that resembled a cafe for breakfast so I walked back to the hotel.
I saw that some people order room service to their room. The food comes from somewhere outside. I don't know if it's intentional but I have no toilet paper. Good thing I brought back-up.
I also forgot my camera which totally blows. I am trying to figure out how to upload the video I took this morning.

Basically I am in that typical dreamlike state that one feels when one only slept 3 hours and is hopped up on sudafed.

Will update more later. Tomorrow I fly to Sri Lanka. Julia will show me the ropes.
Here is the video from today. Hope it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0pvKZgwEKk

This is when I was in my room recovering from my morning walk. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLJGrXUsR0

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are still congested! Is there somewhere you can get an inexpensive camera to take pictures? xo Lissa

    ReplyDelete